In striving to be an employer of choice, Xperien ensures that our recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. We welcome to our teams skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about what they do.
Xperien, an IT asset disposal company based in Northriding is looking for a Business
Development Manager. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to
create and apply an effective sales strategy. This position will involve taking responsibility for all
corporates relationship management, sourcing and acquiring new business, manage & support
team with daily operations.
Key performance areas
- Manage relationship of companies with more than 2500 staff.
- Manage relationship of Asset Finance, Logistics and Data destruction partners respectively.
- Negotiate annual rates with clients and suppliers, in line with inflation.
- Generate new business by cold calling, create leads of potential clients, attend meetings, presentations and webinars.
- Liaise with the finance department and keep record of unpaid buybacks and all other related invoices.
- Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure conformance to procedure, manage deviation and recommend discipline.
- Assist with marketing activities and create brand awareness.
- Generate monthly reports for Head of Department on non-conformance, recommend disciplinary action, unpaid buybacks and invoices.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
- Relevant Qualification
- Previous experience in similar function
- 4 years’ experience corporate sales experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Business Management or Corporate Sales
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary: Market Related
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 06 July 2018
If you do not hear from us in 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.