In striving to be an employer of choice, Xperien ensures that our recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. We welcome to our teams skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about what they do.
Xperien, an IT asset disposal company based in Kya Sand is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to assist with bookkeeping, management of debtors and creditors, bank reconciliations and providing general support to the finance department.
Key performance areas:
- Manage and confirm payments & generate invoices.
- Ensure accurate reconciliations of bank statements entries.
- Obtain statements and manage follow up process until payment is received.
- Vet applications and send for approval and load on the system.
- Assisting in preparing financial reports, customer enquiries and general support.
- Execute and assist with financial tasks derived from meetings.
- Ensure accurate typing of minutes and distribute timeously.
- Assist customers, creditors and debtors with enquiries and escalate for resolutions.
- Manage the filing of accounts, legal documentations, physically and electronically.
- Maintain and update a valid registration pack including, BBBEE certificate, Tax clearance, banking letter, Company & directors details.
- Complete and update company related documentation.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
- Previous experience in similar function
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Bookkeeping function
- Tertiary Qualification in Bookkeeping
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary: Market Related
Please send CV’s to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 May 2019
If you do not hear from us in 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.